JOB


had an spontaneous job yesterday
received a call by cheng fei
at 830 am

cf: chengchun...are u going anywhere today..? (sounds desperate)
cc: errr....my mum's office.... why...? (jz woke up)
cf: u wanna work..? i need someone...to replace my fren...
cc: where? wat time..?
cf: UPM... now..!!! have to reach by 9am....
cc: (WHAT??!!) err...okaaaay... give me 15 minutes to prepare... (yaaaawn)

lol
so i got myself a job
without knowing what's that...
until i reach there...
a promoter kononnya..
haha

it was an exhibition...
donno wat exhibition tho....
n i am supposed to promote a chocolate drink...
which i never heard of it before...
CacaoRich
haha

pictures::

the exhibition


the chocolate drink i promoted
CacaoRich

the badge

the crew

quite fun actually...
time flies when u r working...
should have done something like this during my last 2 months hols...
but a bit tiring tho..




thanks ppl
who left me comments in my cbox
i'm alright
jz..disappointed
thanks anyway
i'll be fine
no worries

1 comments:

shadowburble said...

goodnessss... this cacao rich tastes really nice can ?
lol..

 


ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\ξ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008