I.F.

Sooo...
it's released

and

i
didn't
do
well
enough

sigh

people around me
getting straight
getting 3A's
but
that's not happening on me
=(

my dream has gone
have been thinking of studying aboard
and fortunately
i've gotten an offer
but
result doesn't turn well

i might have disappointed ppl around me perhaps
but
i'm sure i'm disappointed with myself
it's a huge impact on me in fact
yet
i still gotta face it

perhaps...
i should be glad
that
at least
i still meet
my last choice of uni's
minimum requirement
and still be able to study
what i want all the while

but at this stage, i doubted my capability
my confidence, gone
=(

I.F.
I
Failed
the test in me

2 comments:

Zhi Hoe said...

Yo,wat ya gonna study???

chengchun said...

urm... still heading medicine.... u read my blog huh.. xD

 


ξ/~čĦ3ņĜ*CĤuŊ™~\ξ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008